Careers at ezbob
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Herzeliyya, Israel (with frequent traveling)
Report to: Director of Product Management
Who we are?
ezbob develops and operates, cloud-based core banking platform for the financial sector. Our technology powers the most advanced decision based on-line services. Our platform is already deployed at Tier1 banks.
Our Herzlyia office is full of fun, bright and exciting people, who love collaborating to make something brilliant. If working in a dynamic and growing startup with the latest technologies and an energetic team appeals to you, then come and see for yourself.
What would you be doing?
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- 5+ years of experience in Product management
- Background in software development of complex platforms
- Customer faces oriented
- Experience working scrum / agile
- Independent, Out of the box thinking and flexibility
- Systematic product approach
- High understanding of business flows – B2B2C
- Fluent in English
- Readiness for travelling
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business management
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com