Careers at ezbob
Job Title: DevOps
Location: Herzliya, Israel
Who we are?
ezbob develops and operates, cloud-based core banking platform for the financial sector. Our technology powers the most advanced decision based on-line services. Our platform is already deployed at Tier1 banks.
Our Herzliya office is full of fun, funky, bright and exciting people, who love collaborating to make something brilliant. If working in a dynamic and growing startup with the latest technologies and an energetic team appeals to you, then come and see for yourself.
What would you be doing?
- Working closely with Managers, Developers and IT to accomplish the DevOps practice principals
- Monitor and troubleshoot Production and non-production systems of our platform
- Manage various tools
- Design, develop and continuously improve our CI/CD procedures by investigating alternatives and new technologies
- Support and troubleshoot development Teams
- On call 24/7 Tier 3 support for prod systems
- Writing and maintaining relevant documentation
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced mid-level DevOps who is
- Passionate about DevOps and new technologies
- Highly motivated
- Team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years of relevant work experience: Hands-on Linux and Windows.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Understanding of GitFlow based developement.
- Programming skills in at least two of the following languages: Groovy, Bash, Go, Python
- Knowledge of the following: Artifactory, Jenkins (declarative and scripted pipelines, shared libraries)
- Work experience with YAML/JSON syntax.
- A deep understanding and Familiarity with:
- Knowledge in Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Virtualization and containers
- Micro-services architecture and REST API
- Web/Application servers – Nginx / IIS / Tomcat / JVM environments / Node
- Experience using and administrating software version control systems (Git, Bitbucket etc.)
- Great written/verbal communication in English
What do we need from you?
- Experience with IaC (Terraform)
- Experience with .NET based CI/CD and development
- Experience with JAVA based CI/CD and development
- Experience with Nodejs based CI/CD and development
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet
- Experience with Istio
- Experience with Helm
- Experience with public clouds (GCP, AWS etc)
- Experience with Elastic Stack
- Experience with Monitoring and Alert tools (Grafana/Prometheus/Kiali/Jaeger)
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com