Careers at ezbob
Job Title: Data Analyst- Risk, Fin-crime, Business KPI
Location: Herzliya, Israel
Who we are?
ezbob develops and operates, cloud-based core banking platform for the financial sector. Our technology powers the most advanced decision based on-line services.
Our platform is already deployed at Tier1 banks.
Our Herzlyia office is full of cool, bright and exciting people, who love collaborating to make something brilliant. If working in a dynamic and growing startup with the latest technologies and an energetic team appeals to you, then come and see for yourself.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in a data driven role using SQL / MongoDB
- Financial services and banking knowledge in fintech for consumer and SME lending
- Understanding API structures and how these are used to gather data from third party data sources
- Development, calibration, validation and testing of:
a. Credit policy rules for rejection / referral
b. Fraud policy rules for rejection / referral
c. Credit scorecards and mapping to probability of default
d. Affordability models
- Define, monitor and analyse business KPIs
- Lead projects focused on fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation while understanding business objectives and enabling the product’s growth
- Present your analysis methods and outputs to both technical and non-technical managers, teams and customers
- Perform due diligence of business models and flows
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in a quantitative field (i.e Statistics, Engineering, CS, Economics)
- Experience with programming or scripting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Availability for a full time position
- Experience with BI Data Visualization Software
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Nice to have:
Recognition of the UK/EU financial market, compliance and data protection requirements (e.g. UK ICO, EU DPD / GDPR)
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org