Careers at ezbob
Customer Success Manager
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Herzliya, Israel
Who we are?
ezbob provides cloud-based solutions that enable financial institutions to accelerate customer acquisition and automate their operations. The company is a pioneer in using advanced AI-powered analytics and Open Banking data to streamline the end-user application process, resulting in increased sales and significantly reduced operating costs.
Our Herzlyia office is full of cool, bright and exciting people, who love collaborating to make something brilliant. If working in a dynamic and growing startup with the latest technologies and an energetic team appeals to you, then come and see for yourself.
TWe are looking for a highly motivated, Enterprise Customer Success Manager based out of Israel. This role will report to the Director of Customer Success and play a key role in managing customer relationships globally.
This candidate will serve as a trusted advisor to our customer base and develop long-term relationships. We’re looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in successfully managing and navigating customer relationships, focusing on driving business adoption and growth, delivery of requirements and needs. This role would work regularly with customers, but also internally across sales, product, professional services, engineering, and marketing teams.
Who are we looking for?
- Managing complex Enterprise client relationships throughout the post-sales customer lifecycle
- Serve as a trusted advisor by building relationships across your book of business, engaging with customers, presenting executive briefings, managing ongoing changes, requests and deliveries and conducting regular status calls.
- Identify and achieve targets for renewal rates, customer satisfaction (including NPS) and expansion (such as upsell and paid change requests) opportunities.
- Manage customers implementations and professional services projects internally at ezbob in order to deliver requirements to customers in quality and on time.
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally, representing need and/or challenges internally to other departments.
- Liaise closely with the product, engineering, professional service and other departments to ensure customer requests and escalations are quickly resolved.
- Develop ezbob customers knowledge externally and internally such as case studies, white papers, references, etc.
- Be a team player and help those around you.
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of experience in customer facing roles (Customer success, consulting, professional services etc.).
- Experience working with Tier -1 enterprise customers, such as financial institutions
- SaaS and fintech experience
- Proven track record of high communication and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to remain customer-centric while switching from strategic thinking to relentless execution, fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Metric driven focus in an ARR business environment.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and commitments.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time
- Experience with managing large scale projects – advantage
- Experience with lending, payment or other banking core processes - advantage
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on a technical and/or business discipline - advantage
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com