Careers at ezbob
Job Title: Compliance Manager - replacement for maternity leave (6 months)
Location: Herzliya, Israel
Who we are?
ezbob develops and operates, cloud-based core banking platform for the financial sector. Our technology powers the most advanced decision based on-line services. Our platform is already deployed at Tier1 banks.
Our Herzliya office is full of fun, funky, bright and exciting people, who love collaborating to make something brilliant.
If working in a dynamic and growing startup with the latest technologies and an energetic team appeals to you, then come and see for yourself.
Who are we looking for?
A passionate, detail oriented and professional Compliance Manager to help maintain our regulatory and technical compliance framework. Report directly to the Compliance & Data Protection Officer, you will also work with the tech teams in the wider group (IT\Product\R&D\Support)
The ideal candidate will be a people person who can collaborate with the relevant subject matter experts to quickly learn and understand new regulatory requirements.
What would you be doing?
- Assist conducting regular monitoring and internal audits to ensure activity is in line with company's compliance framework
- Assist with ongoing research and maintenance of the company’s policies and procedures
- Conduct due diligence on third party service providers - including KYC/AML etc.
- Conducting Risk Assessment on existing and new company activities
- Assist in maintaining all applicable standards, certifications and regulations
- Support the R&D/Product/IT teams with relevant regulatory data
What do we need from you?
- Experience managing compliance projects (e.g. SOC2, ISO, PCI-DSS)
- Knowledge and understanding of information security and data protection
- Familiarity with EU regulations and directives
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make sure their usage is in line with internal compliance requirements and regulatory framework.
- Excellent English, extremely strong writing and verbal skills
- IT services industry experience would be a Major Plus.
- Independent, driven with hunger to learn and the curiosity to figure out how things work
- A keen eye for detail, persistent, energetic, ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Microsoft Office
- Team Player, pleasant, high level of integrity
- 2+ years of compliance management or similar positions
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com