Careers at ezbob
Job Title: Chief Architect
Location: Herzliya, Israel
Who we are?
ezbob develops and operates, cloud-based core banking platform for the financial sector. Our technology powers the most advanced decision based on-line services. Our platform is already deployed at Tier1 banks.
Our Herzlyia office is full of fun, bright and exciting people, who love collaborating to make something brilliant. If working in a dynamic and growing startup with the latest technologies and an energetic team appeals to you, then come and see for yourself.
What would you be doing?
We’re looking for Senior SW Architect with extensive experience to join our leadership R&D team
- Responsible for the design and maintenance of ezbob product software architecture, enabling product functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Responsible for the ezbob product technical architecture and road map plan.
- Responsible for the technical innovation and integration of cutting-edge technology, ensuring product leadership and efficient product development and utilization.
- Oversee the product detailed solution design.
- Responsible for definition and enforcement the platform architectural and design guidelines.
What do we need from you?
- 10+ experience as a senior technologist.
- Proven experience in driving solutions architectures and designs.
- Proven experience in collaboration with product managers and developers teams.
- Proven experience in building industry strength solutions.
- Proven experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Java frameworks and microservices.
- Hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies
- Passionate about the Java evolution and self-learner
BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Problem-solving abilities
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Java 8, JSF, and Spring MVC
- Experience with both RDBMs and NoSql DBs.
Understanding of clustering and micro services-based architecture
- Proven experience in Agile/Scrum development
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Readiness for travelling
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com